Environmental services Consultancy processes personal data for the following purpose(s)*
· Client administration
· Direct Marketing
· Provision of professional services
· Legal obligations
· Processing for a third party
*this is a non-exhaustive list
We have certain GDPR responsibilities in relation to the information which we keep on computer or in a structured manual file about you. These may be summarised in terms of eight "Rules" which we follow, and which are listed below. We will ...
1. Obtain and process the information fairly
2. Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
3. Process it only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was received
4. Keep it safe and secure
5. Keep it accurate and up-to-date
6. Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
7. Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes
8. Give a copy of your personal data to you, on request.
Where do we process personal data:
Environmental services Consultancy stores and process personal data at our office premises in physical files, and online in virtual files, in Ireland.